July 24, 2010

How I spent my week

It was a busy week for pictures. I know I promised last week I would post pictures from past shoots, but I was having too much fun editing these ones. The first is of my little baby. My husband and I decided to take some 9-month pictures of her up at Albion Basin. The light and wildflowers were spectacular!

The next photo is of Danielle. Wow. What a beautiful girl. We were taking senior pictures in advance of her senior year at Murray High School. She wanted a picture on a tree swing, and also by a grand piano. Stay tuned for the piano pictures. Let's just say she rocked it in red high heels...

Lastly, I was able to take engagement pictures of Bri and James. Love you two! Thank you for being so adventurous and fun. I'm excited for your marriage! The picture you see is from Rocky Mouth Falls.





No comments: