October 1, 2010

Jared & Jessica - Eaglewood Reception Center in North Salt Lake

I've been excited to post some pictures from this wedding for a while. Jessica and Jared have the best story and now I can finally share! Turns out, they were actually married in private ceremony a few months before their reception this fall. They kept it a secret from all but a few close friends and family and then "broke the news" during their reception to all their guests that they had actually been married for a while. I loved being able to watch the expressions on people's faces as they learned the big secret. 

Thank you for letting me take your pictures! You two are such a classy, fun couple and I wish you the best.

Jessica and Jared performed a small ring ceremony prior to their reception.










Guests learned about Jessica & Jared's secret by reading a short announcement placed on the tables











No comments: